Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Chapter Office Head
Be the face of Swami Vivekananda Foundation in your city! We are inviting interested candidates to serve as the Chapter Office Head and help us spread the ideology of our idol Shri Swami Vivekananda Ji and contribute to our national scale social service initiatives.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Open the Swami Vivekananda Chapter Office at your home and become the bearer of our social service initiatives!
Position Name: Chapter Office Head
Opportunity: To open the Chapter Office of Swami Vivekananda Foundation at your residential place
Salary: Rs. 2000/month + Incentive
1. The Foundation is looking for candidates who are active and extrovert and have a zeal to serve the society.
2. The candidate should reside in the opted locality while registering for at least next one year.
3. The candidate should have mandatory gadgets like mobile phone, laptop/desktop, BlueTooth speakers (for camps and advertisements) and an active data connection to stay connected with the Foundation.
4. The candidates should be able to devote a minimum of 2 hours a day to the normal functioning of the Chapter Office.
5. The candidate must have intermediate education.
Job role of Chapter Office Head:
1. To circulate the aim of the Foundation.
2. To do social service for the suppressed/poor/marginalised/impoverished (providing food, essentials, etc.) with the help of the foundation.
3. To lead a team of volunteers and conduct at least 2 weekly visits in the city with volunteers abiding by the COVID-19 guidelines and spread awareness about our aim and services.
4. To bring at least 5-10 new members per week as followers of the Swami Vivekananda Foundation.
5. To bring the charitable funds to the foundation.
6. To sell/ advertise our agendas, merchandise and literature to different people.
7. To propagate the Foundation to different WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram Groups.
8. To practice and preach the motto and the aim of the Foundation based on Swami Vivekananda's Teachings,
9. To make 'Jay Gurudev' slogan to spread on the locality/town/city.
10. To bring the forms filled by different people of the city.
It is a two-step process which involves online form submission followed by a personal interview round. The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round based on the form filled by them on the website of Swami Vivekananda Foundation.